Mexican Scrambled Eggs Recipe,
Our Mexican Scrambled Eggs Recipe is a great way to use leftover taco meat spiced with the ultimate Paleo Taco Seasoning. Make it ahead and reheat in the morning for a tasty protein packed breakfast.
Mexican Scrambled Eggs
This is a tasty breakfast recipe that's perfect with leftover taco meat. Make it a head and reheat in the morning for a quick protein packed meal!
- 1/2lb ground beef (grass fed)
- 1/2 Small onion (chopped)
- 1/2 Small red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (finely chopped)
- 3 Large eggs
- 3 tablespoons Primal Primos Taco Seasoning
||In a heavy sauté pan over medium heat, combine ground beef, onion, red bell pepper and seasoning. Cook until meat is no longer pink, draining excess liquid as needed. |
||Add eggs (either whole or scrambled) and cook until desired doneness, adding cilantro just before serving. |